Monday, September 12, 2016

I'm ready to go back I knew this day would come when I would feel that I overstayed my welcome though it's probably just how I feel or how I'm made to feel through other circumstances that indirectly lead to that .

Had a spat last night and basically neither of us (a certain family member ) are happy I'm being made to feel like a bad mother because I left Oli for a minute on the floor last night (in our room with toys on the floor and a "dangerous" electric socket),  which forced the person to come up even though the superstition of hand washing and cold douse prohibition after ironing /handling hot objects may not necessarily be true (it is definitely not scientifically nor medically founded)   , and moreover said person felt that I don't appreciate all that's been done , because I said that I didn't like it when said person tried to get Oli to side with aforementioned person and told Oli not to mind "your fatty mother" and that "your mommy doesn't love you anymore....i  love you more... Awww poor baby your mommy doesn't love you anymore" along those lines , though  it was purportedly  a joke;  and moreover no recollection of it being said registered from the speaker,  it's been a few days , a week maybe , I've kept it and didn't say anything about it but I just feel it wasn't necessary to say this...

Sigh. Hit that part of the inevitable wheel that I had no doubt would come one day , and it has after a month of staying here. It is time to pack up and head back with our baby... But where is home now?

No comments:

Post a Comment