Monday, July 25, 2016

Laughter and asian blondes

You know how some people can get you ROFL (Rolling Over the Floor Laughing) with their jokes or  quips? Well, that never really happens with my Estonian husband. Read more about Estonians here. Well, today my husband dressed our son up in a new pair of jammies from H&M with the words orinted "I <3 mum and dad" printed like a million times, and when I asked our 11 month old son if it was true, he replied (by he I mean my husband) "It must be, he says it so many times. This elicited a few seconds of laughter from me. I honestly cannot remember having heard something that has caused me to ROFL but as laughter they say is the best medicine, I would rather have some of it in mini ounces than none at all...

As my days go by ungloriously small mundane things can be rather interesting to me, such as having a few white hairs come off the hair brush as I stepped out of the shower, and I delighted myself in the thought that my scalp has finally realized that these "Asian blonde" strands do not actually belong to my young scalp.

A small victory , hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment